Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, schools will be implementing their distance learning plans from March 30th through May 4th. For 6th graders, this means they will be using Google Classroom to access their math and and science lessons and assignments. All students present on March 16th and 17th were able to join both classrooms before schools closed on the 18th. Parents with email addresses listed on their child's contact information were invided to view their child's assignments and progress in both classes. If you did not receive an invitation, please check spam folders before contacting me. If the invite isn't there, let me know and I will gladly add you to your child's classroom account.
My distance learning plan at a glance:
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help make distance learning successful for your child and family. There will be hiccups along the way, but together with a little patience and communication, we will make this as positive of an experience as possible. Thank you for your time and support! Stay safe and healthy!! :)
- Math Google Classroom (class code: zsdk3q2)
- Mondays & Wednesdays: video lesson and skill practice posted
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: homework and/or additional practice posted
- Fridays: catch up and/or additional help
- Science Google Classroom (class code: dndoisr)
- Thursdays: lesson and assignment posted
- Mondays-Wednesdays & Friday: catch up and/or additional help
- We are still required by the state to take attendance on students. Students will submit work on a regular basis for attendance credit. If a student fails to regularly submit work, parents will be contacted to inquire about their absence.
- Students will receive regular contact throughout the distance learning time period, but if additional help is needed I can be contacted via:
- Google Voice: (507) 722-1073
- Zoom meetings: meeting ID 3404688733 (these will be by appt only)