World's Best Workforce
What is the World’s Best Workforce?
|Where Success Begins!
The World’s Best Workforce bill was passed in 2013 to ensure every school district in the state is making strides to increase student performance. Each district must develop a plan that addresses the following five goals:
For complete information about Kingsland's World Best Workforce plan, please, go to this document.
- All children are ready for school.
- All third-graders can read at grade level.
- All racial and economic achievement gaps between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and college.
- All students graduate from high school.
Kingsland's World Best Workforce plan
See below for each year's Summary Report on how the plan has been working.