4-Star Parent Aware Rating!
Parent Aware’s Star Ratings help parents find programs that go above and beyond to prepare children for school and life. Programs are rated with 1 to 4 stars depending on the service they provide.
Participating programs have:
• Volunteered for extra, in-depth training
• Devoted themselves to strong, caring relationships with each child
• Adopted the latest approaches to keeping children’s learning on track
• Committed to daily activities and routines that help children learn
• Placed a focus on children’s health and safety.
For more information about specific learning objectives contact Anne Jo Voorhees at for 4/5 full day preschool students, Klarissa Schoppers at for 4/5 half day preschool and for students attending the 3/4 morning class. For information regarding fees or class section availability, contact Becky Bicknese at .
Looking for care for you Preschooler before and/or after their class, check out our Kingsland SACC program!