Everything I do this year in Physical Education will be based on the Minnesota 2018-k12 standards. The standards are listed below.
Minnesota 2018 K-12 Academic Standards in Physical EducationThe Student will:
1) Demonstrate competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
2) Apply knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics to movement and performance.
3) Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
4) Exhibit responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
5) Recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.
Here is a link to the Standards and Benchmarks which I have to teach to.